Monday, July 6, 2015

Today I:

  • Finished sewing in one (1) pocket to a pair of capris that only had fake ones. I had to hand sew it, so I doubt I'll do the other one. It's sufficient to hold my keys, and that's all I wanted.
  • Finished working on a skirt I started on yesterday. I wore it to church which reminded me of why I don't wear it anymore despite the fact that it used to be my favorite: the elastic is too tight. Luckily for me it also had a drawstring (why both??) So I just picked out the waistband, removed the elastic, sewed it back up and threaded the drawstring back through. Now it's nice and comfy again. :)
  • Made bread.
  • Did laundry.
  • Worked on a cardboard cat scratcher for Cosmo. It feels like it will never get done, but it's slowly getting there. I'll post a picture of it when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment