Saturday, July 11, 2015

Today I:

  • Dyed a bunch of stuff black!
    • White, stained washcloths: they came out a nice, deep black.
    • A pair of jeans I had previously bleached white: they turned a nice grey.
    • A white t-shirt I never wore: I scrunched it up and dipped it in the dye very quickly for a tie dye effect. It looks amazing and I can't wait to wear it!
    • A white dress blouse with pit stains I never wear: it turned an okay grey and the pit stains are gone, but I'm still not sure I'll wear it. But I'll be a lot more likely to now.
  • Worked with hubby to see why the outer mirrors on our car don't move. All we were able to determine is that it wasn't the fuse, though that is actually somewhat productive since what that tells us is we need to take it to a repair shop or live with it. We can live with it. :D
  • Lots of laundry.
I also bleached another shirt in an ombre effect yesterday with the jeans; it turned out pretty good, and I like it better than I did before, but I wish I had left the bottom of the shirt in longer. All in all I'm having a lot of fun bleaching and dyeing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment